Danielle N. DeJoseph
- Property Tax Assessments
- Estate Planning (Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills/Health Care Proxies)
- Real Estate
Danielle is an estate attorney in Western New York who focuses her practice in the areas of Probate, Estate Administration, Estate Planning, and Real Estate. She works with estate representatives and estate beneficiaries on various estate matters, including contested matters. Additionally, Danielle guides individuals and families to estate plans that meet their particular needs.
Danielle graduated summa cum laude from Buffalo State College in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. She received her legal education at the University at Buffalo School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor degree in 2017. She was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2018, and is a member of the Erie County Bar Association.
During law school, Danielle worked for nearly three years as a law clerk at a Federal Employers' Liability Act litigation firm. Danielle also interned with the New York State Attorney General’s Office in the Organized Crime Task Force.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 2017
- SUNY Buffalo State College, Buffalo, New York
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: English Literature
- New York, 2018
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, 2018
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- HoganWillig, PLLC, Associate, 2018 to 2020
- Doran and Murphy, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2015 to 2018